1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years and older who are registered as following the Health Lab Instagram account. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. If you are under 18 years old as at the start date of the competition, you are required to obtain your legal guardian's permission to enter.
3. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Entries are limited to one per person or registered email address.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. The promotion commences at 8:00pm AEST on Sunday 7th of May 2017. Entries close 11.59pm AEST on Saturday 13th of May (the Promotion Period).
7. The judging will be conducted on Sunday May 14th (Mother's Day) at 132 Cremorne St, Cremorne VIC 3121 at 9.00am AEST. The Winner will be notified via email before on Mother's Day, Sunday May 14th. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. To enter, participants must fill out the form on the Health Lab landing page with their name, email address and a creative response to the question, "What is your best naughty Mumma trick?
9. The Winner will be selected on creative merit. Any entry that is not subscribed to the mailing list shall be deemed invalid.
10. There will be (1) prize winner in total. The winner will receive;
From Health Lab:
- 1 Year's Supply of Health Lab Kids Bliss Bombs which equates to 40 x bags of 5 x 25g Bliss Bombs. Valued at RRP $279.60
- A $150 voucher to be used in the Health Lab online store (www.healthlab.com.au) valid for 12 months from the date of issue (May 14th 2017)
- Junior tights (unisex) value $79.95
- Junior hoodie (unisex) value $79.95 (childrens sizing is 6, 8, 10, 12)
- Women's classic 7/8 tights $119.95 (womens sizing is XS, S, M, L, XL)
- Women's muscle tank ($59.95)
From Art Series Hotels
- An overnight stay at any Art Series Hotel in a Deluxe Studio Suite
- Breakfast in bed for 2
- Late checkout
- Complimentary Parking
Valued at $500+
Please note all Art Series hotels are within Australia and flights are NOT included.
11. Total prize pool value is AUD $1269.40 RRP incl. GST. Health Lab accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, Health Lab reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.12A. The Winner must contact Health Lab responding to the email within 7 days of being notified in order to claim their prize. If the prize/s are unclaimed, Health Lab reserves the right to redraw the competition 21 days after it has closed to select a new winner or winners to receive any unclaimed prizes.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness,integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the variousLottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. Health Lab is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to)any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related too resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
15. Any costs associated with accessing the Health Lab website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. Health Lab shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster Health Lab reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. Health Lab shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen,forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Prizes will be sent using Aus Post and if lost in the mail will not be able to be replaced by Health Lab or JAGGAD.
19. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
20. Entrants consent to Health Lab using the entrant's Instagram handle, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Health Lab.
21. Health Lab reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter is Health Lab of 132 Cremorne St, Cremorne, VIC, 3121.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Health Lab of 132 Cremorne St, Cremorne, VIC, 3121, not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.