Makes 12 - 15 eggs
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter, melted on low heat (130g)
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar (42g)
- 1 scoop Health Lab Skin Food Vanilla Protein Powder (or chocolate) (25g)
- 2x serves of Pure Stevia
- Dash of Salt
- ½ cup Sugar-free Dark Chocolate (60g)
- Optional: 1 tbsp Bee Pollen
1. Mix all ingredients (except dark chocolate and bee pollen) together in a bowl until it becomes a crumbly dough. Add extra protein if it’s too gooey, or a sprinkle of water if it’s too dry. (Different brands of peanut butter yield different results.
2. Form dough into small egg shapes and freeze for 15-30 minutes, until firm and cold.
3. Melt the dark chocolate gently on a low heat and dip eggs into the dark chocolate. Sprinkle Bee Pollen for an extra antioxidant hit! Return dipped eggs to freezer to set. Keep in freezer or fridge, either way, they’re a delicious guilt-free Easter treat!